1st Line IT Support Technician
You can view all our current jobs here.
Does a 1st Line IT Support role working for a leading and state of the art automation manufacturer excite you?? It certainly should! This is a rare opportunity to join a company who are making equipment for our future automation, if you wish to learn more then read on now!
Based in Portsmouth and working standard hours across Monday through to Friday only, they are paying up to £25,000 plus great benefits. This role will give you great exposure to how IT within a state-of-the-art facility runs.
Tell me more!
You'll be working closely with the Senior Administrator and providing front line desktop IT support and other technical advice to business users. You'll be involved with help desk monitoring and problem solving, assisting with the maintenance of IT equipment, maintaining PCs and printers, fixing hardware and software faults, setting up and configuring new computer equipment and demonstrating computer solutions.
What do I need?
- Basic knowledge of windows server environments
- Good knowledge of windows operating systems, specifically Windows 7 & Windows 10.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2010 or later.
- Good practical experience of installing operating systems, troubleshooting software issues, and installing new PC hardware.
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- If you wish to discuss this role in more detail and discreetly, please contact Neil Williams at FPR Group on 02392-483-944 for a chat, or click on "Apply Now" to send your CV to us, we will review and come back to you swiftly!
- FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.