Accommodation Administration Assistant
You can view all our current jobs here.
Accommodation Administrative Assistant
Selsey West Sussex
Part time Permeant position
As the Accommodation Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with the Accommodation Business Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Accommodation Park(s). Office based in Selsey, West Sussex:
- Be the first point of contact for all queries or concerns that occur at the park.
- Ensure Covid guidelines are adhered to.
- Collect, record and process regular Licence Fee payments through PDQ and online website.
- Record and process accommodation bookings for residents, which will include checking all ID's as part of the process and keeping the Accommodation spread sheet up to date.
- Actively assist in the regular checks of all accommodation and reporting any health, safety or hygiene issues.
- Facilitate the usage of items at the park e.g., washing machines, and reporting any damage or fault.
- Other general administrative duties to include photocopying, filing, ordering supplies and items.
- Liaise with contractors for works needed.
- To carry out any other task that is within the developing scope of the job as directed by the Accommodations Business Manager.
Ideal candidate should have:
- A friendly, professional, and approachable manner.
- Able to have difficult conversations with European work force using Google translate.
- Comfortable working in a diverse culture and liaising with people of mixed European nationality.
- A good attention to detail.
- IT literate. Spread sheet management.
- A clean driving licence.
You will be working with:
- Microsoft Office 360.
- Spread sheets.
- Taking monies/rent through Card machine.
- Dealing with contractors.
- Health & Safety aware.
- Dealing with Bulgarian and Romanian residents (90) which can be challenging at times.
- Working in a small office of 2 people
- Lone working.
Monday Wednesday and Friday
0900 - 2.30pm
Salary: Part time role at £16K (FTE £22K) 5% pension contribution and pro-rated 33 days holiday a year.
If you are interested and want to find out more, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.