Are you looking to join a friendly, dynamic, vibrant team? We are looking for someone to join a business team to manage a varied selection of customers on a range of large IT projects. You will be responsible for providing customers with an exceptional level of service and supporting them in their specialist needs and requirements. You will be part of an enthusiastic and growing team that offers opportunity for career progression.
Key Skills & Experience
- 2 years industry experience
- History of account management
- A passion for IT
- Be self- motivated
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Achieve or exceed set monthly sales targets as defined within the contractual offering or as advised to you by Line Management.
- Acting as the single point of contact for your customer. You actively and professionally resolve their queries or issues whilst managing and maintaining expectations.
- Maintain talk time with key decision makers and prospective customers within departmental guidelines.
- Demonstrate you are a top performer by using your proven Sales skills to convert prospects/accounts and leads into active spending accounts.
- Pro-actively grow your sales pipeline and win new customers through expanding on existing business leads and generating your own new business opportunities.
- On a monthly basis meet and discuss your successes/losses and development with your line manager. Gaining support, assistance and additional training where you identify a weakness of skill or knowledge.
- By keeping abreast of new products and offerings, you will pro-actively promote and develop brand awareness of the company's PC's, notebooks, servers, components, peripherals, licensing and connected services to all customers.
- Utilise the various systems in order to accurately maintain a customer history. Use this information to maximise long term profitable relationships and building on existing and new business plans.
- Liaise with your direct line manager and other members of the Business Sales team on a regular basis to ensure excellent communication, knowledge enhancement and sharing, along with team working and relationships.
- Record prospects and client activity on internal systems, and follow-up as appropriate.
- Attend internal product, department, or company training sessions/meetings in order to maintain on-going awareness of new products, market changes and the business.
Car allowances, holiday purchase, team and individual incentives, BUPA cover, free staff parking, 3% pension, childcare vouchers, staff discount, Christmas savings, quarterly employer allowance,
Core Working Hours
8:30am - 17:30pm Monday to Thursday
8:30 - 17:00pm on a Friday with one hour unpaid break (39.5 hours per week)
Salary - £24,000 with an OTE of £31,500
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I specialise in Office Support and Commercial Recruitment and deal with both temporary and permanent vacancies. I have been with FPR Group since May 2017 and I take a great deal of pride in helping my candidates take the next step in their careers doing something that they enjoy. I believe the only…