You can view all our current jobs here.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful and innovative company. Our client is a specialist manufacturer and global supplier of fragrance oils and due to the rapid growth, they are now looking to seek the above new position. The role will have responsibility for assisting and complementing the current management team. Should you have good administration and Account Management experience and are an adaptable person looking for a brand-new opportunity, read below and get in touch today.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage some existing customers, and subsequently develop new accounts.
- Monitor market developments in product, trend and competition.
- Work on customer projects with internal teams of Evaluation, Perfumery and Marketing.
- Take responsibility for achieving sales budgets and target margin.
Your professional skills will include:
- Proven successful sales and marketing experience.
- Numeracy and reasonable computer skills (word, excel etc).
- Fluent in English, driving license.
Full training will be given, including the relevant skills to be part of the team.
Industry knowledge is not essential, what is most important is someone who has an interest in fragranced products, enjoys winning with colleagues, and will go the extra mile to support their team.
To be part of the company you will need the following:
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Be happy to travel within the UK and aboard.
- Up to 33 days holiday, including bank holidays,
- Company pension scheme
- Company Life Insurance
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Free off-road parking
- Competitive DOE
- Office hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
If you are interested, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.