You can view all our current jobs here.
A fantastic opportunity for someone with relevant experience within client management. This ever-growing company has a great company culture, supporting and helping you develop within your career. Please see what is required below and get in touch today, should you believe you are the best candidate for the role!
Key elements of the role:
- You will be responsible for identifying potential new ACT customers from our existing client base, utilising the inhouse CRM system and account management team, as well as sourcing new contacts through cold calling, marketing, and other methodologies.
- You will be required to provide the highest level of customer service to all our clients ensuring not only customer satisfaction but delight.
- To work in cooperation with the sales account management team and in close co-operation with the National Act Manager.
- To achieve and exceed your monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales target on Act as well as any additional targets assigned by senior management.
- To fulfil and exceed agreed individual and team targets.
- Provide excellent customer care and display a positive, enthusiastic, and professional attitude at all times.
- To account manage existing Act clients, that have been working with the Act team for the past 5 years, and to delight the customers with the level of service during transition.
- To represent the company, when required, at conferences, working meetings and other work-based events ensuring that the whole range of products and services are introduced.
- To be responsible for the maintenance of the companies CRM as well as ACT project management tools.
- To achieve specific negotiated sales targets each quarter and year.
- To achieve agreed number of client demonstrations on a weekly basis.
- To maintain regular contact with existing customers to secure repeat orders and achieve new bookings
- To ensure all 'Sales Leads' are followed up, to maximise revenues and exploit every sales opportunity
- To prospect 'New Clients' utilising various sales methodologies
- To maintain and update the client and prospect database at every possible opportunity.
- To work with the Event Co-ordinator, Sales Support and Administration colleagues to minimise potential queries and streamline the sales and product delivery processes
ADMINISTRATION AND SALES SUPPORT
- Fulfil administration and database systems as required and agreed
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
- Organise your daily and weekly routines to maximise potential selling time and minimise administration workloads.
- Create and distribute client emails to maximise sales and build stronger relationships.
- Ensure your colleagues are updated with news and market developments.
- Support your colleagues in every aspect of sales, and sales support
- Ensure watertight administration and back-up, to minimise the possibility of any client confusion or booking errors
- Fulfil ad hoc requests from the ACT Senior Account Manager and commercial Director as required
Experience and skills:
- Excellent communicator (listening, questioning and note taking)
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to demonstrate good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent Diary Management
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Dynamics (CRM)
- Current B2B field sales experience
- Proven record in full cost sales
- Recently from a target driven environment.
- Advanced experience of prospecting/lead generation
- Proven experience of high work rate
- Proven experience of client relationship management
- £30,000 - £35,00 DOE
- Upper and lower bands of commission for renewal and new business
- 25 days, plus all Public Holidays.
- Mon-Thurs, 8.30am - 5.30pm, Friday 8.30am -5.00pm, 1-hour unpaid lunch break each day = 39.5 hour working week.
For more information contact Sophie at FPR Group's Portsmouth office.
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Sophie Carey CertRP
Having completed a degree in Events Management at Bournemouth University I joined FPR Group in May 2018 as an Events Coordinator and helped coordinate the prestigious events we run in and around West