Account Manager - Outbound
You can view all our current jobs here.
Job Description - Telesales Account Manager
Are you comfortable with hitting sales targets? Do you have what it takes to build business with both businesses and customers as well as mainitaining existing relationships? Do you want to work for one of the top phone stores which is well known all over the UK? If so then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for a Telesales Account Manager to work within the company call centre in central Havant.
Job Role -
- Contacting prospective & existing customers both B2B and B2C to promote a number of different services the company has to offer and generate business leads.
- Using high levels of customer service to deal with any complaints or queries from existing customers.
- Maintaining the customer database, acting upon leads and turning them into business sales.
- Acting as the front line service for the business with a warm and polite approach to dealing with customer enquiries through inbound and outbound calls
- You will need to ensure all information taken over the phone is recorded against the customers' profile using our in-house data management system.
- Working in a highly targeted environment to meet and exceed both your own and the teams targets and KPI's.
- Managing the in-house relationships between the call centres and the in house branches spread nationwide.
- Arrange appointments to direct traffic into stores or to the Business Development Manager.
Skills & Experience
- Enthusiastic, tenacious and self-motivated.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Exceptional communicator with a 'can do' attitude and a proven track record of meeting personal targets.
- Organised and able to prioritise work load.
- Customer focused and the ability to close sales.
- At least 6 months proven background within an outbound telesales role and ideally some experience within a customer service call centre environment.
- Literate and numerate, conversant with MS Word, Excel and database packages.
- Professional attitude.
- Ability to handle a large amount of inbound and outbound calls.
You will be working 40 hours per week on a rolling rota. You will always have 2 days off per week. The opening hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 - 7 and Saturday 9:30 - 5:30.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.