You can view all our current jobs here.
£23,000 - £24,000 DOE
We're recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for our outstanding client based in Fareham, Hampshire. If you are looking to get into accounts or have accounts experience and are looking for your next step in your career, this could just be the position for you. We are looking for an entry level Accounts Assistant who is a team player, someone with drive for their career and has a can-do attitude, ready to get stuck into anything that is thrown at them. If you believe this could be the role for you, read below to find out more and get in touch today.
Our client is an international leader in the development and supply of high performance, innovative materials and solutions for applications in filtration and separation. Manufacturing in both the UK and USA. This company have an extensive network of sales offices and distribution channels throughout the world. Its expertise in a wide range of media and the dedication of its design, manufacturing, sales, test and research teams ensure it is at the forefront of filtration technology.
The successful candidate will support the day-to-day functions of the accounts department from the sales and purchase ledgers, to the daily cash postings. And will report to Financial Controller.
The Duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- AP invoice processing through invoice automation software
- AP Supplier statement reconciliation
- Concur / cash expense processing
- Supplier and Customer set-up
- Cash book posting
- Assistance with the maintenance of the Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger
Qualifications and experience:
- It is not essential that you have any qualifications or experience, giving candidates that are wanting to get into this role an advantage. However, it is preferable that you have an AAT, CIMA or ACCA or are working towards these qualifications. Our client will provide training and is happy to put the successful candidate through chosen qualifications.
- Microsoft excel skills are essential
- 5 weeks holiday
- Onsite gym
- Pension scheme
- AXA cash back scheme
- Free parking
- Company discounts for high street shops
This role is office based, however the company can look into flexibility.
- Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday 8.00am - 12.00pm
- £23,000 - £24,000 DOE
This role is a great opportunity within an award-winning company. If you are interested and believe you fit the job spec, then hit apply today or to find out more details, get in contact with Sophie today.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.