Accounts Payable Specialist
You can view all our current jobs here.
Accounts Payable Specialist
£23,000 - £27,000 DOE
We're recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist for our outstanding client based in Fareham, Hampshire. If you are looking to get into accounts or have accounts experience and are looking for your next step in your career, this could just be the position for you. We are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running as an Accounts Specialist. Your role will be to manage the accounts for the company's UK sites. We are looking for someone who is a team player, someone with drive for their career and has a can-do attitude, ready to get stuck into anything that is thrown at them. If you believe this could be the role for you, read below to find out more and get in touch today.
Our client is an international leader in the development and supply of high performance, innovative materials and solutions for applications in filtration and separation. Manufacturing in both the UK and USA. This company have an extensive network of sales offices and distribution channels throughout the world. Its expertise in a wide range of media and the dedication of its design, manufacturing, sales, test and research teams ensure it is at the forefront of filtration technology.
The successful candidate will manage the Accounts Payable for all the UK sites the company holds. Ensuring all invoices are completed and paid within the timeline of the company's suppliers.
The Duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Ensure all supplier invoices are processed accurately and to agreed deadlines
- Train the intelligent scan software to read and auto-process basic supplier invoices
- Work closely with and positively influence the Purchasing and Goods In teams to ensure group policies are followed, purchase orders are accurate, and goods receipts are done in a timely manner
- Manage the UK Supplier set up process
- Manage and be the Finance main point of contact for all UK suppliers
- Manage the Expenses re-imbursement process
- Ensure the cashbooks are updated daily and accurately reflect the current status of the UK cash position
- Manage the Goods Received Not Invoiced (GRNI) ledger to ensure it accurately reflects outstanding invoice requirements
- Support the Finance Operations Manager in ensuring monthly AP, GRNI and Cashbook reconciliations are done in an accurately and to agreed reporting deadlines
- Act as back up to the Credit Controller
- Be the main point of contact for AP and Expenses queries for all internal and external financial audits to ensure that audits are completed on time and with no audit adjustments required
Qualifications and experience:
2 years AP experience
3 years working with a modern ERP system
A to C Grade GCSE Maths & English or equivalent
Intermediate level Excel skills
Working knowledge of Accounts Payable and Cash Book Accounting
- 5 weeks holiday
- Onsite gym
- Pension scheme
- AXA cash back scheme
- Free parking
- Company discounts for high street shops
This role is office based, however the company can look into flexibility.
- Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Friday 8.00am - 12.00pm
- £23,000 - £27,000 DOE
This role is a great opportunity within an award-winning company. If you are interested and believe you fit the job spec, then hit apply today or to find out more details, get in contact with Sophie today.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.