Accounts Payable Specialist
You can view all our current jobs here.
Accounts Payable Specialist
£27,000 - £29,000 + Excellent benefits
We're recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist for a leading company based near to Fareham, Hampshire.
If you are looking to get into accounts or have accounts experience this is the position for you!!!
They will pay a salary between £27000 and £29000 in this role. They can offer you 5 weeks holiday, earlier finish on Fridays, Health Cash Plan, Contributory Pension Scheme up to 11%, free gym equipment on site, free parking and big discounts on shopping at major supermarkets such as Sainsburys/ASDA etc. The hours for this position are 37.5 hours working Monday to Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm with an early finish on Fridays. They have a fair and flexible working system so have start and finish flexibility and can accommodate hybrid working.
Tell me more!
This site has around 200 professionals based there, they design and manufacture products critical to ensuring the aircraft that we all fly in perform at their best!! They are a company floated on the stock market, have 2 sites in the UK and multiple sites around the globe with a very strong and well recognised brand.
The successful candidate will manage the Accounts Payable for the two UK sites. Ensuring all invoices are completed and paid within the timeline of the company's suppliers.
- Ensure all supplier invoices are processed accurately and to agreed deadlines
- Train the intelligent scan software to read and auto-process basic supplier invoices
- Work closely with and positively influence the Purchasing and Goods In teams to ensure group policies are followed, purchase orders are accurate, and goods receipts are done in a timely manner
- Manage the UK Supplier set up process
- Manage and be the Finance main point of contact for all UK suppliers
So what do I need?
- Experience of working in an accounts centric position
- Experience of an ERP system or similar
- Intermediate level Excel skills is important - please call us to discuss this!
- Fantastic attention to detail is vital!! To process invoices, reimbursement activity, cashbook reconciliations etc
- A genuine team player to join a positive and competent team.
This role is a great opportunity within an award-winning company. If you are interested and believe you fit the criteria then hit apply now!
If you wish to discuss this role in more detail and discreetly, please contact Sophie Carey at FPR Group on 02392-211-077 for a chat, or click on "Apply Now" to send your CV to us, we will review and come back to you swiftly! FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.