You can view all our current jobs here.
Administrator - Temp to Perm
£10/hr Chichester area
We have a great vacancy for an Administrator to work within the Facilities function of a world-famous client in the Chichester area. You will be confident in your administrative skills and be flexible in working with different departments.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
* All agency timesheets to be completed on a weekly basis and returned in a timely manner. Create detailed reports to keep track of incoming invoice values, staffing hours and agency spending
* Raise purchase orders for supplies and time-based work and work closely with accounts receivable and accounts payable
* Assisting with the health and safety management
* Manage office supplies and liaise with supervisors for stock levels
* Use Outlook to liaise with manufacturers, suppliers and agencies, book meeting rooms and keep track of outstanding orders.
* Answer and manage incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages
* Minute taking
* Manage executive calendar and coordinated weekly project team meetings
* Update and revise training certificates
* Written conversational skills and copy-writing - good grammar, spelling and typing speed
* Proficient in Excel
* The ability to conduct follow up conversations
* Time management and organisational skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail
There is no direct public transport to the location unfortunately.
For more information and a full job description please call Sophie or Louise on 01243 778021 in the Chichester office.
FPR Group is acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.