You can view all our current jobs here.
£25,000 per annum
We are recruiting for an administrator for our Surrey based financial client. If you have administration experience, we want to hear from you. Within this role, no day will be the same, you will have a variety of office administration tasks. A great opportunity for someone who likes a fast pace environment, wanting to get stuck in with previous experience… Sound like you?? Read what is required in more detail below and hit apply today!
Day to day responsibilities:
- Reception duties - including phone calls and post
- Office stationery
- Office filing and ensuring kept up-to-date
- Archiving of files onsite and liaising with offsite storage
- Typing office correspondence - to clients/tax offices/Companies House etc (MS Word 2010).
- Control over receipt of clients books and papers and liaising with clients accordingly, and control over ensuring clients account deadlines are not missed
- Client contracts / engagement letters
- Health and safety procedures
- Manage the cleaning contract and the general condition of the office;
- Manage the alarm and security contract;
- Facilities and repairs - including organising a trusted selection of tradespeople to rely on;
What do I need?
- Excellent people management skills with a proven track record in this area;
- The successful candidate will be able to operate with minimal input from senior management, exercise excellent judgement and decision making and be totally customer service driven;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- The post-holder with be confident in both when to make a decision, and when to seek further clarification on a decision;
- Self-starter with the ability to demonstrate innovation and drive;
- Ability to multi-task, work to tight deadlines when necessary and produce high quality work under pressure;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Office based
- £25,000 DOE
If you are interested in hearing more and believe you are the perfect candidate, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.