Administrator - Global Company!
You can view all our current jobs here.
Administrator - Fantastic Global Company!
Are you looking to join a company that can offer you career progression in a friendly team? Can you pick things up quite quickly and are able to work on your own initiative? If yes, this may be the role for you! Due to growth the Projects Team are looking for an Estimating's Administrator. You would be working for a company who are the world leader in their field with a turnover of £100 million!
This is an excellent opportunity based in Petersfield. As well as a competitive salary of circa £20,000, benefits include: 25 day's holiday, a pension scheme, onsite parking and childcare vouchers.
This is a highly administrative led role with a lot of customer liaison, but you will need to have worked for a company who operate within a Technical, Manufacturing, Engineering, Facilities or Construction led background. Other industries will be considered if you demonstrate where you may have been exposed to similar environments.
Applicants are invited to apply through the Commercial Division of FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure all worksheets received are reviewed and accurately distributed to the relevant location for quoting.
- Update BaaN worksheet tracking screen whilst on a weekly basis reconcile the attendance tracking report.
- Provide Area Managers with support and liaise with the Customer Service Manager to follow up quotations.
- Produce and maintain Estimating procedures for all team processes.
- Liaise with QHSE to ensure all documentation is in line with company policy.
- Produce and issue 'fail' or 'at risk' test certificates as well as issuing pass test certificates to customers at point of invoice.
- Be point of contact for all enquiries, answering customer calls and taking ownership.
- Monitor and action emails and ensure the Service Electronic filing system is maintained.
- Any other Administrative tasks asked of you.
What do they want from you?
- Experience with Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel)
- Administrative duties within a similar environment.
- Knowledge of an MRP system.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- A good attitude and flexible approach.
If you think this is the role for you then please click apply now or call FPR Havant and ask for Jo!
FPR Group is acting as an employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.