You can view all our current jobs here.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join an impressive and growing international based manufacturing organisation in New Milton. This is a on an ongoing temporary contract and you will be responsible for providing high levels of customer service and admin support to the company's chemical & inkjet customer base.
Applicants are invited to apply through the Commercial Division of FPR Group and interviews will be carried out shortly.
You will require the following skills and experience:-
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience processing orders.
- Strong administrative skills
- Experienced in resolving complaints in a sensitive & professional manner.
- Highly responsive & pro-active.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:-
- To be responsible for the day to day management of allocated customer accounts through liaison with internal departments such as manufacturing/ production, escalating any appropriate issues to the Customer Service Manager.
- Provide timely, accurate and reliable information to customers at each stage of the process- enquiries, orders, deliveries, appointments and complaints.
- Input and maintenance of customer orders and schedules onto MRP/ ERP system.
- Prepare & raise quotations, and liaise with Engineering, Quality, Purchasing and Production to provide accurate delivery information & price for quotes issued.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Emma White MIRP CertRP
I am a senior consultant at FPR Group who specialises in Office Support & Commercial recruitment for both temporary & permanent positions. I have been with FPR Group for 4 years and take great pride in helping both my candidates and my clients with their recruitment needs and career moves.…