You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced Applications Engineer with a strong engineering background and understanding of the motor industry? I have the perfect role for you in a growing exciting company in Andover keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
Coordinate engineer activities associated with development and production launch of variable speed BLDC SERVO motors and gearmotors for motion control and robotics applications. Some key activities include specifying motor assemblies comprising of motors, gearboxes, sensors, and controls. Additional activities include sampling motors to customers, obtaining agency approvals were necessary, setting up production BOM's and drawings, and providing product launch support at Nidec manufacturing facilities.
What do you need?
· B.S in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field.
·Work experience, preferably in electric motor industry.
· Ability to use oscilloscopes, multimeters, motor drives and other electrical testing equipment is a plus.
· Leadership skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Excellent communication and organization skills.
· Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation'
· Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
· Some travel to customer and or suppliers required.
If you tick these boxes and have what it takes apply now or call Steph for more info.
FPR Group are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.