Are you an experienced Assembler with Soldering experience, looking for a new and exciting opportunity? You could be working for an electronic company, based in Waterlooville that manufactures various electrical products that are shipped globally. The role will see you working within a close-knit team, soldering small electrical components onto PCB Boards, and dealing with electrical assembly. This is a temp-to-perm position, that offers great benefits for the right candidates!
Your duties will include:
- PCB assembly involving SMT and PTH soldering
- Cable assembly, involving the use of crimp tools
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- Electrical Assembly
- Following technical drawings to ensure that manufacturing is completed to required standards
- PCB rework
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Good soldering experience, with an understanding of IPC610 standard.
- Ability to work with fine-pitch components under a microscope
- Ability to work well under pressure and be flexible
This position requires an immediate start, and offers longevity and consistency!
The hours for this position are 08:00 till 16:00 Monday to Friday.
If you would like to know more about the role, click APPLY now for an immediate start, weekly pay and other fantastic benefits.
FPR Group is acting as an employment business.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Natasha Sykes Cert RP
I constantly strive to achieve the best outcome for my clients and candidates, and take pride in assisting people further their careers. I always go above and beyond for my candidates and enjoy formin