A fantastic permanent opportunity has become available for an assembler to join a friendly manufacturing team to support an increase in customer orders.
With this you will receive a salary of £20,000 per year plus bonus. A competitive pension scheme, 25 days holiday per year and free on site parking. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to enhance their skills in assembly and join a team of great talant.
Hours are 07.30am to 4pm Monday to Thursday and Friday a 1.30pm finish.
- Able to work to assembly instructions and specifications,
- Positions parts and components using required drawings and/or reading measurements form the works instructions.
- Assemble parts/components all in accordance with works instructions.
- Verify assembly quality by checking/testing finished units.
- Resolve assembly problems and find solutions in conjunction with the Team Leader.
- Keep all tooling/equipment fully operational by carrying out preventative maintenance and always following manufacturer's instructions.
- Contribute to the team effort at all times to ensure dead lines are met
- Use of tools, hand tools, machine bench tools.
- Maintain, promote and encourage a high standard of housekeeping and safe working practices in line with the Company safety policy.
- Adhere at all times to Health and Safety requirements.
- Communicate status of work to the Team Leader on a regular basis.
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvement within the team.
Willingly provide flexibility to the rest of the manufacturing departments as and when required.
For more information please CLICK the in below.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.