You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an Assembler looking to take on your next challenge? Do you want to join a company who offer excellent opportunity? Then read on!
Our client are a highly reputable company in the marine industry who make a wide variety of parts for boats of all different shapes and sizes! With huge plans for the future and due to huge amounts of growth, we are now recruiting for experienced Technical Assemblers to join their team ASAP!
- Interpreting technical documents, such as blueprints, schematics and diagrams required to complete tasks
- Reading and confirming the parts list, interpret measurements and verify specifications
- Assembling components and ensuring that all parts are fitted correctly
- Adhering to health and safety requirements
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Excellent Assembly experience within a manufacturing environment
- Confident in using hand/power tools
- Able to work in a team or independently
- A real problem solver
- Engineering qualification desireable but not essential
This is a Monday - Friday position. Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 16:45, Friday 08:00 - 15:30. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a credible company who fully invest in their staff. Permanent contract WILL be offered to the right people!
APPLY today or email your CV directly , or call to discuss on 02392 45 33 77.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.