You can view all our current jobs here.
FPR Group have been given an exciting opportunity to recruit for an Assistant Administrator to join our corporate client within the Chichester area.
Join the largest pension tracing service on the south coast as they look to expand their team! If you're highly motivated with good verbal skills and a natural ability to build rapport with people, this is the job for you. You will be joining a determined team in a modern open plan office in the centre of Chichester. The call centre is energetic and unique. They run weekly and monthly incentive bonuses alongside an uncapped commission structure for admin team not including attendance and performance bonuses. This company offer career progression, a nice positive work environment and other rewards and cash incentives for sustained performances. Progression is everything! They give you the chance to earn while you learn through our new sponsored financial services academy, you will get everything you need to be a fully qualified financial advisor!
Main Responsibilities for the Assistant Administrator:
- Answering the phone and acting as first point of contact for customer enquiries
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Giving our clients an outstanding customer service experience
- Responding to emails and enquiries if they have further queries
- Use of basic IT systems
- Treating our customers fairly and always maintain the required business culture.
- We really value people with the natural communication skills to build basic and friendly rapport with customers
- General administration tasks
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous office experience
- Good general knowledge of financial services
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Be an excellent team player
- A hands-on approach
- The ability to present complex information in clear, simple terms
- The highest standards of honesty and integrity
Your hours will be Monday - Thursday 11am-7pm and Friday 12pm - 6pm.
- £50 attendance bonus a month
£18,000 - £20,400 + commission
We are looking to set up interviews as soon as possible, so if you are excited by this job opportunity CLICK APPLY today or if you would like more information contact Sophie on 01243-778021
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.