Assistant Team Leader
You can view all our current jobs here.
How would you like to work for an organisation who are dedicated to protecting all major governments and a company who are committed to saving lives?!
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers in the world for ballistic protection and fragmentation equipment such as riot shields, helmets, bullet proof vests, hard armour plates and EOD/IED suits. This equipment and protection is tried and tested thoroughly as their products are taken to a shooting range to be shot at by AK-47's and .357 Magnums. Once they confirm that their product will save a life, they will supply this vital equipment to the Police, Emergency, Prison & Security Services! By operating within a modern facility combined with over 80 years specialist experience in this field... Rest assured, you're in safe hands here.
Due to expansion, our client is now recruiting for a passionate Assistant Team Leader who is looking for a long term position with a highly innovative company that offers ongoing support, excellent training as well as development opportunities.
This is a Monday - Friday position (NO WEEKENDS) working hours are Monday - Thursday 07:00 - 15:00 Friday 07:00 - 14:00.
Think you've got what is takes to play a key part in protecting global governments? Then read on...
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist with planning weekly tasks for painting section
- Supporting planning monthly production targets against the SIOP
- Support production planning with Team Leader
- Focus on quality to ensure the product is produced to the highest quality
- Working closely with team leader and all areas of the business in order to get your production through in a timely manner
- Support Team Leader with team absence, holiday / sickness. Keeping a detailed record of any absence within the team when stand in
- Encourage training within the team and support detailed training records
- Ensuring a safe working environment and you adhere to H&S standards at all times
- Ensuring your working area is kept clean and organised at all times
- Ensure that all WIP in your area is identified
- Use of the White board to track and drive throughput
- Stand in for Team Leader when out
- The ability to work to specified performance targets
- Leadership skills
- Diligence and attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Good hands on skills using hands tools
- Excellent opportunities
- Canteen and picnic areas
- Free parking
Want to know more about this excellent opportunity? Want to be a part of this fantastic company? If so, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW or email your CV or call 02394 319 979.
FPR Group are acting as an employment agency.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.