Bank Night Workers
Are you looking for a flexible night support worker/care assistant role with competitive rates of pay? Look no further! Here at FPR Group we are looking for night support workers to join our forever growing bank team of staff to work within services including children's residential, elderly, hostels as well as adults with learning difficulties and complex health needs.
Your new role with us
I am currently recruiting dedicated individuals to join our team of temporary care assistants and support workers in Brighton and Hove for ongoing ad-hoc night work. You will be working with a number of our private care home providers and local authority homes in Brighton and Hove with opportunities to expand into other areas of East Sussex if required.
Depending on your area of expertise, the clients you will be working with may be elderly, adults with learning difficulties/complex health needs, children's residential services and services supporting vulnerable adults at risk of substance and homelessness.
So… are you looking for a role where you can pick your own hours? Or would you like to work full time hours but have the ability to personalise your own working environment with the homes you choose to go to.
What we need from you
We need you to be reliable, hardworking and most importantly have passion and love for the work you do. Experience working within care services is beneficial however if you are completely new to care please call us to talk about opportunities. If you do not have a current DBS and up to date training we have options available to support you.
What we can offer you!
- Flexibility and freedom to choose your own hours - work part time or full time!
- Weekly pay and a pension scheme so you don't need to worry about the future!
- We understand the role you do, so if you need some time off from work, do not worry as you will accrue your holiday days as you work and will be paid accordingly.
- If the work you do is important to you, we will support you through that. We offer training opportunities and the chance to build up your experience within different areas of care by working in a range of settings.
- Added Benefits! We run an Employee of the month scheme which brings cash prizes or vouchers! You may also be placed on standby for last minute shifts, which if any are undertaken an additional payment will be paid.
Why choose FPR Group for your work?
We are a specialist Health and Social Care agency who have been established and supplying to Brighton and Hove organisations for 26 years and currently expanding our clientele across other areas of East Sussex. Our office is easy to get to being located on Queens road in Brighton so if you have any issues or queries come and stop by the office and speak to Elicia, Jim or Louisa.
Vacancies are subject to satisfactory DBS and reference checks.
FPR Group is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
What is next for you?
If you feel this role would be suited to you either call Elicia, Jim or Louisa on 01273 711919 or click APPLY NOW!
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I am a trainee recruitment consultant in the Health and Social care Division. I am looking forward to placing temporary workers in to work across residential children’s and elderly people's homes. Soc