Benefits and Rewards Analyst
Are you looking for a new contract position working for a global leading manufacturing company? Are you an experienced Analyst who has worked in a high-level operations environment? If so then you may be interested in this brand new opportunity.
This position will see you sit within a friendly experienced operations team, to help manage and develop the benefits packages for valued employees. You will put your analyst skills into good use to make a real difference in peoples lives.
As an experienced HR Analyst professional, you will be able to support each employee's global benefits renewals, making sure they are compensated for all their hard work within this fantastic company.
If you have had exposure to various manufacturing industries such as medical devices or an advanced technology environment, then great as this experience will lend well to helping understand the compensation and benefits packages that the employees should receive.
- Conduct ongoing competitive market pricing for salaried, non-salaried and executive-level jobs
- Support Rewards Managers and wider team members as needed on project-based analyses, benchmarking and delivery
- Support multiple, global merit and bonus payout processes
- Partner with regional HR managers in the collection of employee data in preparation for external surveys and complete survey submissions
- Provide detailed analysis on competitive position, trends and recommend program adjustments/updates
- Maintain market-based pay ranges
- Support global Benefits renewals and benefit program improvements
Working as the Global Total Rewards Analyst you will have strong communication skills to liaise with external and internal departments. Coming in for an initial 3 months you will have strong knowledge of HR responsibilities whilst always putting the employees first.
If you are available immediately and enjoy rewarding workers for their hard work, please APPLY NOW and expect a fast response. Interviews are taking place straight away so don't delay in applying.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.