Are you a Bid Writer looking for the next step or an experienced Bid Manager looking for position that can utilise your existing skills? We are currently looking for a Bid Manager for a large Fleet Management company in Portsmouth. You will be responsible for the management, completion and submission of Invitation to Tenders, Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, requests for information and proposals and will work alongside the Sales Team in assisting with the completion of sales proposals.
They will be responsible for ensuring completed bids are professional in presentation, delivered on time and in compliance with the specifications noted in the customer's bid request. Working closely with the sales team, and all other parts of the organisation, the Bid Manager will lead the tender process and take full responsibility for ensuring timely contributions are made from all other areas of the business.
The company provide a tailored and professional vehicle management solution that supports clients with their everyday challenge of running an efficient business fleet. The company have a continuous improvement culture so if you enjoy putting forward new ideas and being heard then this could be perfect for you.
What will you be doing?
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage an entire customer or prospect bid process
- Undertake a Bid/ No Bid exercise to decide whether to make a submission by meeting with all relevant members of staff to assess the bid requirements
- Understand the tender requirements, decide timelines and responsibilities for all aspects of the project
- Edit contributions to bid to ensure consistency of writing style
- Facilitate bid progress meetings
- Maintain and update an accurate and concise tender library which can be used as a base upon which to develop a bespoke answer to a customer need or requirement
- Report on overall bid progress by maintaining tender status report to be shared with Head of Sales and the Senior Leadership Team
What will you get out of it?
The salary for this role is circa £30000, They can also offer you 30 Days holiday rising with duration of service, discretionary company bonus, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Life Insurance, Pension Scheme, Share save scheme, Subsidised gym membership, Free Parking and big discounts a major retail outlets including discounted cinema tickets.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Emma White MIRP CertRP
I am a senior consultant at FPR Group who specialises in Office Support & Commercial recruitment for both temporary & permanent positions. I have been with FPR Group for 4 years and take great pride in helping both my candidates and my clients with their recruitment needs and career moves.…