You can view all our current jobs here.
Tell me more!
We are looking for a Building Surveyor to join a prestigious client of ours based in Portsmouth. This client specialises in the maritime industry and this role will see you having an extremely strong position within a team of B&CE, M&E and mechanical surveyors. You will be providing a thorough analysis of building infrastructure defects and compiling detailed reports of desired solutions and cost estimates or proposed works.
What will I be doing?
You would be expected to use previous surveying knowledge to undertake general surveys and provide recommendations to survey requests. Further tasks will see you undertake infrastructure assets, surveys of buildings & infrastructure. You would be expected to provide technical reports, review compliant documentation (relating to building regulations and H&S), providing commercial awareness, providing technical support and much more…
What do I need?
- Preferably a relatable degree however, minimum ONC/HNC in building surveying/construction
- Competent experience and training (Asbestos, working at height, confined spaces, climbing, fire safety etc…)
- You must be a British citizen due to this role being within the MOD.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, particularly excel, word and outlook.
- Proactive mindset towards continuous improvement and risk-based decision making.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grown from within.
The Package: This role is paying up to £55k p/a. Additional benefits include: 25 days holiday, company pension scheme, flexible working and much more…
We want to hear from: A keen and motivated individual who wants to join a massive company within the Maritime industry, again due to the nature of the work there is a requirement of being a British citizen.
If this sounds like you, please hit 'Apply Now' to send your CV to us. If you wish to discuss the role in further detail, please call the Havant office and ask for Lewis.
FPR Group are an agency acting on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.