Buildings & Site Maintenance Support
My Client based in Waterlooville are looking for Buildings & Site Maintanance workers to join their team on and ongoing basis. This amazing opportunity will be working in different buildings whilst reporting to and taking direction from the Facilities, Health & Safety Manager for all aspects of buildings and site management.
The role will primarily involve (but not limited too):-
- Helping with renovations as required, including Building & Demolition, Fabrication and decoration, groundworks, plumbing and providing electrical support.
- Other general maintenance tasks including, general plumbing and carpentry work, assembly, fix and repair of furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- General internal cleaning of buildings when Facilities assistants are on leave.
- General weekly maintenance including tasks such as clearing of outside areas, drains and maintenance of external greean areas (Strimming, clipping and weeding when required).
The Skills required for this role will include:-
- Qualified to an adequate level to perform renovation and building maintenance tasks or significant experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards.
- Knowledge of cleaning standards
- Team worker
- Proactive work ethic
- Flexible and well organised
The hours for this role will be working from 9am until 6pm Monday to Friday with the opportunity to earn a contract for the right person. For this position, you will need to have your own safety shoes.
If you feel this position is for you, then please get in contact today to get the ball rolling.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.