You can view all our current jobs here.
We are seeking an experienced Business Administrator for our client in the Chichester area, preferably with Administration experience, the salary will be £17,472.
- Ensure all pinning data for staff is correct and submitted daily. Submit holiday through the online Pay Roll site;
- All agency timesheets to be completed on a weekly basis and returned in a timely manner.
- Basic printing, copying and scanning tasks as and when required;
- Raise purchase orders for supplies and time-based work, complete once offs and work closely with accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Conduct thorough checks into wages to ensure correct basic, overtime and holiday pay, monthly;
- Produce monthly reports with assistance and input from Assistant Manager and Manager including Profit and loss;
- Assisting with the health and safety management
- Manage office supplies, liaise with supervisors for stock levels;
- Use Outlook to: liaise with manufacturers, suppliers and agencies, book meeting rooms and keep track of outstanding orders. Answer and manage incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages;
- Create detailed reports to keep track of incoming invoice values, staffing hours and agency spending;
- Minute taking
- Managed executive calendar and coordinated weekly project team meetings;
- Liaised with vendors to order and maintain inventory of office supplies;
- Manage own workload and adhere to specific deadlines;
- Update and revise training certificates. Keep digital documents up to date; and
- Comply with company and contracted site's policies, processes and procedures
- Written conversational skills and copywriting - good grammar, spelling and typing speed, telephone skills
- Proficient in Excel
- The ability to conduct follow up conversations
- Time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm. You will also receive a 25% shift allowance for working late shifts.
If you are interested please click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.