You can view all our current jobs here.
Tell me more!
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new, exciting challenge? Are you an adaptable individual with a driven, motivated attitude? Based in Petersfield, your job as a Business Administrator will be to support a forward thinking, quickly progressing group of specialists across the Payroll and Accounts Payable departments.
What will I be doing?
Working within a busy, hard-working, family feel team, you as a Business Administrator will be required to support all elements of the departments. Coming from a strong administrator background, you need to provide great customer service skills at all times with a positive attitude. You will need to follow a good routine on a day-to-day basis, organising diaries, schedules of other departments, extending that support to more direct projects/workloads at any given time.
What do I need?
- A good administrator background displaying an adaptable skillset.
- Previous experience as a Business Administrator in a similar role (Ideally 2-5 years).
- Must be IT literate and need to understand Microsoft programs (Word, Excel and Outlook more specifically).
- Experience and knowledge across Payroll and/or Accounts Payable is desirable.
- Having the ability to be able to follow a structured plan but deal with quick changes in a short space of time.
- A willing attitude to get work done.
The Package: Paying a basic salary of up to £25,000 p/a. You as a Business Administrator will be entitled to 25 days holiday + the usual bank holidays, a contributory pension scheme, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Flexi-Working hours, the ability to Work from Home and more.
We want to hear from:
If this sounds like you, please hit 'Apply Now' to send your CV to us. If you wish to discuss the Business Administrator role in further detail, please call the Havant office and ask for Lewis.
FPR Group are an agency acting on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team. I am continually adding to my fast-growing knowledge in this field, I thrive on speaking to people every single day, learning more about them and getting