Business Development Executive
You can view all our current jobs here.
FPR Group are currently seeking a Business Development Executive to join my clients thriving office in Petersfield.
- You will need to have recent experience in business development specifically outbound B2B sales as well as maintaining a high standard of service to existing customers
- 360 sales process including working from warm leads, close of sale to account management
- You will have worked in a KPI driven environment and be able to take leads through to close of sale
- You will be competent with all Microsoft packages, essentially Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- You will be confident and professional with a strong ability to build rapport with clients as well as optimizing potential business opportunity
- You will also have a good sense of humour! With the ability to self-motivate
A salary of up to 20k+ dependant on experience. There is a prime opportunity to exceed this with unlimited commission on top. Your working hours will be Monday-Thursday, 8:30am - 5:30pm, Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm = 39.5hr working week.
You will accrue 20 days holiday plus all public holidays rising to 21 days after 1 years' service and 25 days after 3 years' service. This will also include a matching pension of up to 5%, Life Assurance and Income Protection.
If you are an excellent communicator, are driven and enjoy the excitement of a target driven environment with great earning potential then we welcome you to apply to this vacancy.
Interviews are being held ASAP! Please do not hesitate to contact Sophie for further information on 01243 778021.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I am responsible for full 360 degree recruitment activity, networking and developing new business relationships alongside delivering into major clients on the team. I deliver a first class service to my clients and candidates alike to ensure all requirements are fulfilled. I am responsible for…