Business Development Manager
FPR Group have been given an exciting opportunity to recruit for a talented Business Development Manager to join our corporate client within the Chichester area.
Our ideal candidate
To succeed in this job, it is likely that you will have previous sales and customer management skills. Ideally you will have worked in a B2B or B2C sales background and somebody who is willing to work within a team and who is an excellent team member. Somebody who has a great attitude to business generation and passion for meeting prospective clients and an ability to understand their needs coupled with a professional approach to selling. You will need to be able to promote and sell services to financial advisors and wealth management consultancies throughout the UK.
Main Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- Contacting new business prospects
- Securing new business opportunities
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspect of the company's products and procedures
Requirements for the Business Development Manager:
- A proven track record in B2B sales
- A mature approach to consultative selling
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Extensive social and business networks
Your hours will be Monday - Thursday 11.30am - 7.00pm and Friday 12.00pm - 6.00pm.
- £50 attendance bonus every month
- £50 when you hit targets monthly
- Commission structure
- Company pays for a qualification whilst working with them so you can progress within the role.
- 28 days holiday
- After 6-month probation the salary increases to £20,400
£24,000 + commission
We are looking to set up interviews as soon as possible, so if you are excited by this job opportunity CLICK APPLY today or if you would like more information contact Sophie on 01243-778021
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.