You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you a purchasing professional with buying experience with the ability to negotiate? Looking for a new and exciting role within the electronics industry? Then this role is for you!
Tell me more!
We are seeking a Strategic Purchasing and Facilities Lead who will be responsible for both direct and indirect procurement, supplier management, and associated support ensuring delivery to the end customer is on time and to a high quality. In addition, you will ensure facilities supplier activities remain compliant and according to maintenance plans. Your focus will be on continuous improvement, developing performance metrics across the full procurement process.
Paying a salary of up to £38,000 PA for a strong candidate and in return you will receive the benefits of 5% pension contribution, life insurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
What do you need?
- 5 to 7 years related experience and training or equivalent combination of education and experience in Supplier Management and Procurement.
- Past experience in an industrial technology driven environment (electronics/electrical product background is an asset)
- Experience in supplier selection qualification, evaluation, contract and price negotiations is required.
- Experienced and hands-on user of complex ERP software
- Experience reviewing supplier contract terms and contract implementation
- Excellent negotiations and communication skills not afraid to challenge.
- Advanced level Excel, and analytical modelling skills required
- MCIPS qualifications (or actively studying) or equivalent qualifications.
If you would like have a chat about the role then please do not hesitate to call Steph for a chat, email or click apply now to send us your CV for swift review!! Please note interviews will be taking part in mid January.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I work in the Technical and Engineering team and enjoy continually expanding my knowledge and skills in this sector all of the time. To know that I have helped someone to find their perfect job is the greatest achievement. I enjoy speaking to my candidates and clients and really understanding them…