You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced CAD Technician with 2D and 3D experience in structural design? I have an amazing opportunity for a growing company based in the heart of Portsmouth. Keep reading for more info...
Tell me more:
The CAD Technician is an individual contributor reporting to the BIM/CAD Manager within the Information Management Team with responsibility for the creation and alteration of high quality graphical data records for Portsmouth Naval Base infrastructure assets in accordance with the prescribed data quality standards. The data sets produced by the CAD Technician will be critical to all engineering and technical teams in the Base Services organisation in support of the safe and effective estate output.
What do you need?
- Significant CAD experience in both 2D and 3D domains. Ideally with both an Architectural and Engineering background.
- Good working knowledge of modern 3D modelling techniques using BIM methodology. (Preferably in an FM environment for legacy and aging assets.)
- Broad working knowledge of relevant graphical data & information management standards and best practice methodologies including ISO19650.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit & Navisworks
- MUST have British Passport
If you have the above skills click apply now or call Steph for more info.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.