Call Centre Agent- Packaging
You can view all our current jobs here.
Inbound Customer Service Advisor - Permanent
Are you working within a retail environment and want to move to an office environment? Do you have customer service skills but haven't been given the chance to show these off? Do you want to work for a company where you are not just a number? If so click apply now!!
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisor's to join an impressive and friendly company based in Portsmouth.
The main purpose of this role is to service all customer's with high levels of customer service through inbound calls and emails, dealing with queries and complaints in the most efficient and professional manner. You will be dealing with bank accounts so will need a good eye for detail.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Updating customer records on the internal CRM
- Providing excellent customer service at all times in line with the standard and guidelines set out by the Quality Assurance Department, to enhance the customer experience.
- Assisting customers with any queries they may have and resolving any issues
- Managing the customers' expectations
- Taking ownership for customer problems and ensuring a satisfactory conclusion for both the customer and the business
- Assisting the collections and aftersales departments during busy periods
- Answering a number of incoming calls promptly and in a professional manner
- Have the ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments.
You will require the following skills and experience:-
- Secondary education to GCSE standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Experience with working in a customer service environment either over the phone or face to face.
- Positive and proactive approach
- High standards of Customer Service
- Confident on computer system
The salary for this role is £15,999 per annum and the shifts are on a rolling rota between 8am and 10pm Mon - Sun.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.