You can view all our current jobs here.
We have recently INCREASED our Health Care Assistant and Support Worker pay rates, and are looking to recruit experienced Health Care Assistants and Support Workers in Hampshire. Day and night shifts are available for Health Care Assistants and Support Workers in Residential, Nursing Homes and Learning Disability Homes. We have shifts available for Health Care Assistants and Support Workers in Fareham, Gosport, Lee-On-Solent, Waterlooville, Portsmouth, Emsworth, Havant, Hayling Island, to name but a few.
As an experienced Health Care Assistant or Support Worker, you will ideally be patient, kind, empathetic, with a cheerful demeanor and be able to multi-task and think quickly. You will ideally be able to relate to people from a wide variety of backgrounds and. Being able to drive is not essential as most of our Units are located on good public transport routes.
We can offer our Health Care Assistants and Support Workers as much or as little work as you wish, which will offer you great flexibility and continuity.
BENEFITS our Health Care Assistants and Support Workers can expect to receive when working with us are: -
- Newly INCREASED rates of pay!
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- As a Healthcare Assistant and Support Worker you will accrue holiday pay SEPERATELY to your hourly rate!
- Mandatory Training with certificates given *
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants to support you
- Flexible shift patterns to fit around your lifestyle
- Enhanced Child and Adult DBS is provided *
- Refer a Friend Reward Scheme *
All you have to do is click on the 'APPLY NOW' tab to process your application as a Health Care Assistant or Support Worker further.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.