You can view all our current jobs here.
We have recently INCREASED our Care Assistant pay rates and are looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants, Health Care Assistants and Learning Disabilities Support Workers in West Sussex. Day, wake night and sleep in shifts are available in Residential, Nursing Homes and Learning Disability Homes. Our clients are in Emsworth, Chichester, Fontwell, Selsey, Bognor Regis, Worthing, Midhurst and Petworth, to name but a few of the locations available to you.
As an experienced Carer, you will ideally be patient, kind, empathetic with a cheerful demeanor, be able to multi-task and think quickly and being able to relate to people from a wide variety of backgrounds is key. Being able to drive is not essential as most of our Care/Nursing Homes are located on good public transport routes.
We can offer our Carers as much or as little work as you wish, this will offer you great flexibility or continuity.
BENEFITS Carer staff can expect to receive when working with us are: -
- Newly INCREASED rates of pay!
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- Carers will accrue holiday pay SEPERATELY to your hourly rate!
- PAYE and Umbrella company workers' welcome
- Mandatory Training with certificates given *
- Friendly and experienced Health & Social Care Consultants to support you
- Flexible shift patterns to fit around your lifestyle
- FREE Enhanced Child and Adult DBS is provided *
- Refer a Friend Reward Scheme *
Feel free to check out our candidate reviews on google, just search FPR GROUP Chichester.
All you have to do is click on the 'APPLY NOW' tab to process your application further.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.