Care Assistant (Midhurst Petworth)
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced HCA or Care Assistant? Would you like to work for a busy Health and Social Care Agency and receive great rates of pay?
An opportunity has arisen for an HCA or Care Assistant to become part of our select team to work in the PETWORTH and MIDHURST areas. Day and night shifts of 6 or 12 hours are available on a weekly ongoing basis within one of our lovely Dementia Care Homes who require regular staff and continuity. Therefore, this is ideal if you love to be part of a warm and welcoming team.
You will ideally be patient, kind, empathetic with a cheerful demeanour and be able to multi-task and think quickly. Being a good listener and able to relate to people from a wide variety of backgrounds is key. The homes are set in beautiful countryside. Therefore, due to lack of public transport to the location, you would need to be a driver and have your own car.
This position is ideal for those of you who to wish to top up your existing hours and enhance your current salary but still have the continuity of being part of a team for great homes. You can work as little or as much as you wish, offering you great flexibility. We always have work for top quality HCA's and Care Assistants who wish to improve the life of others.
The BENEFITS of working with us include: -
We are a person-centred agency who really cares about its employees and clients. Our Recruitment Team have decades of hands on Health and Social Care experience so we understand both our employees and client's needs. We value the diversity of people we work with and appreciate all the experiences that can make you the perfect supporting professional.
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- FREE DBS on registration*
- Refer a Friend Scheme - earn cash rewards!*
- WEEKLY pay via BACS
- Mandatory Training with Certificates given
- Accruable Holiday entitlement in ADDITION to your hourly pay rate for PAYE workers
- Experienced & friendly Health & Social Care Consultants to support you
- Flexible shifts that suit you, work around your main employment or work on a full-time bank basis - although we cannot gurantee shifts, this role in particular is able to give us shifts up to 1 month in advance
Please click on the 'apply now' button to process your application further.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.