You can view all our current jobs here.
We are seeking an experienced Case Manager for our client in the Chichester area, in the Insurance Industry. The salary will be £17,350 and after 6 months will increase to £17,850.
Convert Life Insurance applications into policies on risk by the efficient administration of life insurance proposals and excellent customer service - to include existing policies. Provide quick and accurate communication/liaison with customers, advisers and Insurers. Communicate requirements and decisions and handle all objections to maximise policies on risk.
- Check downloaded information after submission in line with procedures and update systems and records accordingly.
- Liaise with customers, advisers and Insurers to ensure case status and required action is clear and accurate at all times, including database records.
- Keep an accurate diary record and future pending in line with procedures to ensure any outstanding information is chased regularly, and proactively, including phoning, by letter, e-mailing, texting clients, advisers or third parties such as GPs, as necessary.
- Respond to all case updates, and obtain updates from Insurer sites, and action in line with the above.
- Log acceptance terms and risk dates immediately upon receipt.
- When dealing with rated cases, inform customer and advisers of available courses of action to maximise risk dates.
- Keep the Administration Team Leader informed of any potential problems or issues impacting the operation of the team, any proposals or the business in general.
- Setup case details on online systems as required including adding products.
- Assist with the opening and distribution of daily post as required.
- Record daily workloads and contribution, updating line management by the required deadlines.
- To conform to regulatory and cultural guidelines as set by management e.g. Treating Customers Fairly (TCF), Data Protection, Health and Safety and EEC, Quality and Service Excellence, Financial Crime, Money Laundering and Complaint handling.
- Identify improvements to, and make suggestions for, improving processes for customers and the business.
- To provide the highest possible standard of Customer Care, within response times to meet Customer needs and satisfy business demands.
- Conduct yourself and all communication in a professional and empathetic manner, securing 'sales through service' including answering all customer enquiries.
- Show flexibility and carry out any other reasonable duties set by the Dept Manager; including assisting with other Departments or training colleagues.
- Birthday Day off- must have passed probationary period (day off on your birthday - if it falls on a day you would normally be at work.
- Perkbox (discount and freebies portal)
- Share in the bonus pot (if eligible)
- Eye Care scheme
- EAP (24/7 helpline)
- 20% discount at Creations, take payslip as ID
- Life Insurance (4 x annual salary) - from 1st day of employment
- Contributory Pension Scheme - after three months
- Private Medical Insurance - after probationary period
- 20 days paid holiday (once in 2nd year of service it increases by 3 days, thereafter 1 per calendar year capped at 30 days plus Bank Holidays)
Hours: 8.00 - 16.30 or 9.00 - 17.30 with a 60 minute break for lunch
We are looking to set up interviews shortly so if you are excited by this job opportunity CLICK APPLY today or if you would like more information contact Sophie 01243-778021.
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.