Chartered Electrical Engineer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced senior electrical engineer? Do you have an extensive portfolio of experience demonstrating your ability to deliver high quality engineering solutions. I have an amazing opportunity in Portsmouth keep reading for more...
Tell me more:
As a key role within the Engineering, Assurance and Compliance Team (EnACT), you will provide technical governance,
legislative, regulatory and safe to operate assurance for electrical systems and equipment at HMNBP. You will be an
experienced senior electrical engineer, educated to degree level and having gained substantial knowledge in an electrical
engineering role. You will have an extensive portfolio of experience demonstrating your ability to deliver high quality
What do you need?
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Chartered Engineer
- IOSH qualification
- SMSTS or CSCS
- MUST be British Citizen
- Worked within a Senior capacity
- Working knowledge of micro generation systems such as Combined Heating & Power, PV and battery storage systems
- Good knowledge of electrical networks and systems including High Voltage and Instrumentation
- Experience/knowledge of creating and implementing maintenance strategies including, but not limited to Condition and Risk Based Maintenance
- The experience/knowledge of the electrical engineering discipline and strategies to exploit these to support the Naval Base's journey towards Net Zero Carbon.
If you tick these boxes and want the chance to grow a new and exciting business apply now for immediate CV reviews or call Steph for more info.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.