Claims Support Advisor - Chichester
You can view all our current jobs here.
Claims Support Advisor
Temporary - £10 per hour
Are you looking for a Summer job? Have good Customer Service skills? Have a great telephone manner? Look no further, we have you covered!
We are recruiting for summer students for our well-established client to join their travel claims team. You will be responsible for accurately assessing claims in line with policy terms and conditions and ensuring that valid claims are paid quickly, without unnecessary delay. If you are looking for an immediate position and are interested in the role, get in touch today. Read below for more information.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Accurately assess claims in line with policy terms and conditions
- Paying valid claims quickly without unnecessary delay
- Ensure customers who aren't covered are informed at the first opportunity.
- Providing an empathetic approach for all our customers by putting yourself in their shoes and understanding their needs
- Identifying both opportunities to recover money from other insurers and potential fraudulent claims
- Resolving disputes with customers, referring to your colleagues for advice if needed
- Proactively presenting solutions to problems
What do I need?
- Ideally some customer service experience
- A clear and confident phone manner
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be able to record data accurately and efficiently
- Be naturally empathetic
- Focused on the task at hand with attention to detail for accurate claim assessment
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to contribute positively and support others in times of surge.
- High levels of organisation of both time and workload
- A variety of flexible working patterns available between Monday and Saturday on a temporary or permanent basis
If you are interested in hearing more and believe you are the perfect candidate, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.