You can view all our current jobs here.
Temporary - Permanent
Our client is looking for a reliable honest candidate to get stuck in as a cleaner right away, cleaning communal areas within an office work space. This role will be a full-time position initially on a temporary contract. It will be full time Monday to Friday 10.00pmto 6.00am. You will be paid an hourly rate of £9.50, receiving payment on a weekly basis. If you have cleaning experience and are looking for a new opportunity, read below to find out more.
Hours and Duties:
- Cleaning both gents, female and disabled toilets.
- Cleaning kitchens and canteens
- Cleaning offices, corridors
- General cleaning
- Monday to Friday 10.00pm to 6.00am
- Hourly rate £9.50 per hour
- The candidate must speak fluent English, have UK settled status and a UK bank account.
- The candidate must be very smart and presentable at all times.
- The uniform will be smart black trousers no leggings or black genes. With a smart black blouse.
This position will go permanent after 12 weeks so the candidate must have own transport.
We are looking to set up interviews shortly so if you are excited by this job opportunity CLICK APPLY today or if you would like more information contact Sophie 01243-778021.
FPR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.