You can view all our current jobs here.
On behalf of our fantastic engineering client, FPR are recruiting for a Clerical Assistant. If you have been an Assistant previously, have a good attitude are reliable and are looking for a career change, look no further. Please view below what is required and click apply today or get in touch - We want to hear from you!
The Duties and responsibilities of this position are:
You must be able to take instructions from the Production Manager and also assist the Production Manager with a variety of different tasks. Your role will contain many different aspects; therefore, you must be an adaptable person, confident and a team player. You must also be able to give out instruction to shop floor employee's when needed and over see the tasks being given. This client is looking for a reliable candidate who is a quick learner and computer literate.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Strong IT skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedicated to high quality delivery.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work consistently to high levels of accuracy, particularly when processing transactions
- Organised in respect of time management and delivery of duties.
- Helpful and collaborative approach to work.
- Ability to be adaptable within a busy engineering environment
- Commercial attitude with ability to liaise with customers and suppliers
- previously worked in an office environment.
- Computer literate
- Full time - 40 hours per week
- £24,000 with room to progress quickly
If you are interested, please contact Sophie or click on the 'Apply Now' Button.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.