You can view all our current jobs here.
We are currently recruiting for a Client Handler to join a successful and rapidly expanding commercial insurance brokers based in Brighton.
The Client Handler will be responsible for an existing portfolio of clients and will have good working knowledge in and around commercial insurance broking & handling. The successful applicant will be experienced and qualified to Cert II as a minimum and up to date with CDP (Continuous Professional Development).
The main duties will include -
* Responsibility for the servicing and retention of new and existing clients.
* Generation of additional income through cross and up selling suitable insurance products.
* Introduction of Complimentary Services.
* Day to day administration of all types of insurances.
* Management of claims in conjunction with our claims handlers.
* Compliant with industry regulations.
The salary for this position is negotiable, starting on 22 days holiday per year and the working week will be from Monday to Friday from 0845 to 1700 with an hour break for lunch - with free on street parking also available!
There is a maximum of 7 in the team and flexibility on office or remote working.
Interviews will begin shortly for the right candidates so if you can see yourself in this exciting new position, click apply today!
FPR Group are acting as an employment agency in relation to this advertisment.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.