Climate Control Engineer
You can view all our current jobs here.
Looking for a fast-paced, new an exciting role in Climate Control System Design?
We have a permanent design engineering role, with a salary of up t £35,000, within a large manufacturer in the Petersfield area. They are an impressive leader in their industry, with a keen focus on career development and getting the best out of their employees.
The company is looking to expand their team of Climate Control Engineers and currently have a permanent position. You will of course need a Degree in Mechanical Engineering and we would definitely consider 2018 and soon to be 2019 graduates as well as experienced, knowledgeable Engineers.
The main purpose of the role is systems design for their range of mostly commercial and industrial applications (including car parks, production facility, shopping centres, office buildings etc). You will need to provide technical support to the sales and project teams on all design related aspects.
The starting salary for this role is up to £35,000 per annum dependent on experiene but we may be able to flex for the right skills, plus the benefits include free parking, pensions scheme and all-important career progression / training.
Skills and Experience:
- Mechanical biased design experience
- Some knowledge of Building Services, HVAC, Ventilation would be an advantage but sector experience can be trained if you have a strong mechanical engineering background.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- Conversant reading technical/architectural/construction and mechanical drawings
- Strong communication skills - experience presenting to internal and external audiences
- Experience providing design support and communicating to technical information to sales and project teams
- Able to work to deadlines and happy working on multiple projects
- Some project experience would be helpful but not essential
- Driving license - some travel clients may be required
- This would suit someone who is driven and self-motivated
FPR Group are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
I joined the Technical and Engineering Team of FPR Group in November 2018, working on permanent vacancies. I always aim to place candidates in roles which positively exceed their career expectations, and have a keen focus on consistently delivering the ultimate customer service.