CNC Estimator Account Manager
Do you have a solid background of CNC programming? Perhaps keen to press your career on further on a new path? If so then we have a newly created CNC Account Manager/Estimator role on paying well, working closely with 2 other former machinists who have used their great communication and commercial acumen to progress well into Account leading roles. This company are a very busy subcontractor who despite COVID 19 have still been in demand and pressing on with expansion!
This is an exciting opportunity for a reputable and busy company. Apply now as interviews will be conducted imminently!
Tell me more!!
With customers across various industries, this company are a precision machining subcontractor in Portsmouth. On top of a great salary they'll also offer you 4% towards your pension, 25 days holiday plus the 8 bank holidays, bonus, training where relevant and in usual times a decent amount of overtime on offer.
What will I do?
As this company grow and expand into new services you'll pick up ongoing as well as new warm leads from enquiries and assess if the lead is viable. If it is you'll be able to guide the customer through the whole process giving them a first-class service. You'll be estimating, quoting, thinking of production methodologies, taking into consideration BOM's, run times or perhaps whether the work could even be subcontracted out to one of their highly trusted sub cons. You'll have a great appreciation of these processes from your years of machining experience gained first hand.
What do I need?
- Extensive experience of CNC programming and exposure to a wide range of accountabilities in your career to date.
- Some estimating experience already would be advantageous
- A good level of commercial awareness
- To demonstrate beyond any doubt critical values required - ambition, genuine desire to advance, always looking for the solution, positivity, giving your all and always looking to continuously improve!
- Ideally coming from a similar-sized workshop and can demonstrate having a really broad range of relating engineering experience.
- Computer literate
Click apply or call Neil Williams at FPR Group on 023 92483 944 or find me on LinkedIn for a confidential chat.
FPR Group is acting within the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for their client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.