Are you a budding CNC Machinist looking for another role? New to the industry, and looking to develop your skills? Or out of work, and looking for a long-term role in precision engineering? If so, this role could be perfect for you!
We are looking for CNC Machinists to join a great company in Havant, operating mills as part of a dynamic team in order to complete production. These CNC Mills are Bridgeports, using Heidenhain. Knowledge of these programmes would be ideal, although not required.
This role will see you:
- Loading and unloading CNC Lathes and Mills
- Machining parts from aluminium and steel
- Carrying out basic inspection
- Ensuring the machines run smoothly
- Working as part of a team to ensure there are no bottle-necks in production
- Liaising with the team to stream-line procedures
- Transporting parts to and from the required departments
If this role sounds like something you would enjoy, and you already have some working knowledge of CNC Milling or general machining, scroll down and click apply and I will be in touch. This role could be on one of several shifts, so get in touch and we can go through them together.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.