CNC Machinist (Nights)
Are you a budding CNC Machine Setter/Operator looking for another role? New to the industry, and looking to develop your skills? Or out of work, and looking for a long-term role in precision engineering? If so, this role could be perfect for you!
We are looking for CNC Setter/Operators to join a great company in Havant, setting and operating CNC Mills and Lathes (Heidenhain and Fanuc respectively) as part of a dynamic team in order to complete production. This company is a specialist in marine engineering, and you would therefore be involved in various precision-level projects and working on high-grade standard and exotic metals; formal qualifications are not required, although setting and operating experience on either Fanuc or Heidenhain is.
This role will see you:
- Loading and unloading CNC Lathes and Mills
- Setting Lathes on Fanuc or Mills on Heidenhain
- Reading mechanical drawings
- Machining parts from aluminium and steel
- Changing tooling heads and blades
- Making adjustments and edits
- Carrying out basic mechancial inspection
- Ensuring the machines run smoothly
- Working as part of a team to ensure there are no bottle-necks in production
- Liaising with the team to stream-line procedures
- Transporting parts to and from the required machines
If this role sounds like something you would enjoy, and you already have some working knowledge of Machine Setting and Operating, and CNC Turning or Milling, then scroll down and click apply and I will be in touch.
The starting rate for this role is £12.08 on Days for training, then £16.07 on Nights - Night Shift is 22:00 to 06:00 five nights a week.
FPR Group is recruiting for this role in their capacity as an Employment Business. (5703)
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Sam Pratley Cert RP
I started working for FPR Group in 2018 and immediately enjoyed it. I work in Technical and Engineering team and enjoy getting to know my candidates and clients.. Knowing that I have helped someone ge