You can view all our current jobs here.
This Programming role would see you working with a small team of skilled CNC Turners for a precision engineering company in Havant. Specialising in hydraulics for a variety of customers, you would be charged with ensuring quality standards are hit, drawings for the different components are correct and doing online and offline programming. You would also be liaising with your manager and other team leaders, providing figures and stats for meetings and forecasts.
For this role we are looking for someone with solid engineering experience, some good understanding of CNC Lathes and Fanuc, and ideally with a background of having a senior role in small teams. As this role will also see you working from drawings and reports both online and with hard copies, good IT skills and documentation skills would be very beneficial. The ability to programme on Fanuc is essential, although formal qualifications are not.
The ideal candidate will therefore have;
- IT and documentation experience
- The ability to online and offline programme
- Working knowledge of various CNC Lathes
- Good working knowledge of Fanuc
- Some knowledge of Heidenhain, Haas, Mazatrol
- The ability to read and work from complex schematic drawings
- Engineering skills and knowledge
- The ability to organise, write and present reports and findings
This role is paying a base rate of £14.30 but with uplift (this role is on the Double Days) the rate rises to £17.04. If this role sounds of interest, please click apply and I will be in touch!
FPR is a Recruitment Business
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.