You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced CNC Setter/Operator? Do you have the ability to work to a quality standard? Do you want to work with a highly reputable company? Then read on!
Our client are a very well established company within power management technologies covering multiple sectors. Dedicated to using power more efficiently, they're focused on helping companies do business more sustainably. A highly innovate company that are passionate about making a positive impact on the world!
- Set and operate CNC Lathes / Mill Turns within their machining cells- including Mori Seiki, Conquest HT42, Alpha, Fanuc Robodrill, Matsuura
- SPC data collection and to record results
- To interpret technical drawings
- Use measuring equipment Vernier, micrometer plug gauges, screw plug gauges
- Quality inspection
- Machine maintenance
- Work to a quality standard
- Experienced in CNC setting and operating - 2 years minimum
- Experienced in working to tight tolerances and high precision
- To possess a mechanical background
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to identify problems
This is a Monday - Friday ongoing position until the end of 2022. Working hours are Monday - Thursday 07:00 - 16:15, Friday 07:00 - 11:30 (nice early finish!). This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that are committed to quality! You will have a great support network, strong team with the chance to develop.
Want to know more? We'd love to hear from you! Call today and ask for Will/Sam on 02392 45 33 77.
FPR Group are acting as an employment business.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.