You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced CNC Setter / Operator looking for your next long-term opportunity? If YES, we'd love to hear from you!
Our client are innovators in the world of marine equipment and solutions. They're world leaders in their field due quality, reliability, and performance and foster an environment that promotes professional growth and nurtures talent. They invest in their employees' development, providing opportunities for training and skill enhancement.
Due to continued growth, they're now recruiting for CNC Setters / Operators to join their team!
Your journey as a CNC Setter/Operator will include:
- Utilizing your skills in CNC machine setup and operation to manufacture marine components.
- Work to technical drawings and specifications to ensure the execution of each design.
- Fine-tuning and maintaining CNC machines to ensure optimal performance.
- Quality inspections on finished products to meet the highest standards.
- Collaborating with your team to enhance manufacturing processes.
This will be a Monday - Friday position which will be on a shift rotation of 06:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00.
From the day you start, you will be placed on a pay grading system where the more you learn... The more you earn!
This role is offering an immediate start, so please APPLY or call today on 02392 45 33 77.
FPR Group is acting in the capacity of a Recruitment Business.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.
Your Key Contact
Will Cahill CertRP MREC
I am a driven recruitment account coordinator working in the Industrial & Manufacturing sector. I am dedicated to head hunting talented people who meet my clients requirements. I thrive in a fast-