You can view all our current jobs here.
We're seeking an experienced CNC Turner Programmer to join a highly successful Precision Engineering company based in Portsmouth. You will be a strong CNC Turner Programmer (Fanuc controls) working on the day shift - 07:30 to 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 07:30 to 12:30 on Friday.
Our client works to the latest ISO standards and have a wealth of Precision Engineering expertise; supplying high quality products into the Aerospace, Defence, Environmental, Nuclear and Petrochemical industries to name a few.
Requirements… They are looking for a CNC Turner so you will need experience programming CNC Lathes on Fanuc Controls but other controls may be considered.
- Programme, Set and Operate CNC Lathes
- Ensure the highest quality is maintained at all times and the machining processes are running efficiently to consistently maximise productivity.
- Online programming is essential, off line programming would be ideal but can be trained
- Create/Update Set up Sheets
- Self-inspection of component using various measuring equipment
- Be a good team player, promote and support a culture of continual improvement, 5s and Lean manufacturing standards.
Pay is negotiable depending on your skill set but would typically range from £14.00 per hour to £16.00 per hour. Overtime paid at an uplifted rate.
- A company pension after a successful probationary period (3 months)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and increasing with service
- The company is continually investing in new plant and equipment with an excellent working environment.
- In-house training will be given at first and further training provided when required so you will get to make the most of the latest equipment provided.
If this sounds like you, please hit 'Apply Now' to send your CV to us. If you wish to discuss the role in further detail, please call the Havant office on 02392 453377 and ask for Rebecca.
FPR Group are an agency acting on behalf of our client.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.