You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you a skilled CNC Turner or Grinder? Are you able to Set and Operate on Sliding Head Lathes and Grinders using Fanuc? And are you open to working shifts?
We are looking for CNC Setter/Operators to join a great company in Havant, machining on CNC Grinders and Sliding Head Lathes as part of a dynamic team in order to complete production. This company is a specialist in hydraulic engineering, and you would therefore be involved in various precision-level projects and working on high-grade standard and exotic metals; experience in setting and operating using Fanuc is needed, although formal qualifications are not required. Knowledge of other programmes (Mazatrol, Heidenhain, Haas, etc) would also be beneficial.
This role will see you:
- Setting and Operating CNC Grinders and Sliding Head Lathes using Fanuc
- Editing, running off-sets, altering cycles
- Reading mechanical drawings
- Machining parts from aluminium and steel
- Changing tooling heads and blades
- Making minor adjustments and edits
- Carrying out mechancial inspection
- Ensuring the machines run smoothly
- Working as part of a team to ensure there are no bottle-necks in production
- Liaising with the team to stream-line procedures
- Transporting parts to and from the required machines
- Assisting the Operators in their role of supervising the machines
If this role sounds like something you would enjoy, and you already have strong knowledge of CNC machines, particularly CNC Grinders or Sliding Head Lathes, and different operating systems (Fanuc, Heidenhain, Haas, Mazatrol) then please scroll down and click apply and I will be in touch and we can go through the role together.
On the Double Day shift this role is paid at £15.12 and on Nights at £17.04
FPR Group is recruiting for this role in their capacity as an Employment Business.
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.