CNC Turner Programmer/Setter - Portsmouth - £16ph
You can view all our current jobs here.
Are you an experienced CNC Turner Multi Axis Setter/Programmer? Are you looking for your next exciting position? Then look no further because this could be the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for experienced CNC Turners to join a large engineering company in Portsmouth specialising in Aerospace & Defence.
You will be using mainly Mazak Matrix II and Mazak Smooth controls systems. It would be advantageous, but not essential, if you have experience using Haas and Fanuc. Full training will be given to the right candidate in CAD/CAM Utilising Hypermill and/or Mastercam but if you already have experience in this you are already ahead of the game!
You will be responsible for:
- Programming/Setting and Operating multi axis Mazak Integrex Lathes
- Programming/Setting and Operating single and multi-spindle Mazak Lathes with driven tooling
- Setting and Operating CNC 5 Axis machinery
- Producing small, complex batches of components making sure they are all to quality standards
- Liasing with machine operators to ensure the smooth running of ongoing production work
Due to the nature of the companies' work you will need to have security clearance.
This a days' position working 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 7:30am to 12:30pm on a Friday. The pay rate would be £16.05ph PAYE with a chance to work through a Limited or Umbrella company if you wish.
So, if this sounds like something you can see yourself doing hit the apply button now or call James Hounslow on 02392 453377 at our Havant Office
Note: this is the location of the town or city the job is in and not the exact location of the employer.